Margarita Manduley Attorney


I was referred to Margarita Manduley by a friend of mine. In 2013 I began the process for DACA I went in for a consultation with Margarita she took on my case even though it was a very difficult case well at least to me it was. Margarita worked very hard on my case for three years along side with Karen Bobadilla. this week i received my DACA approval and my work permit. I am truly grateful to both Margarita and Karen this has been life changing for me as it will open many doors in my life. Margarita and Karen are both very dedicated and I can tell they are passionate about what they do. thank you Margarita and Karen very much for working so hard on my case I am truly grateful. I recommend margarita to anyone who needs help with immigration issues the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON LA NUEVA REGLA DE ASILO QUIÉNES PODRÁN OBTENER UN PERMISO DE TRABAJO?

¿SABES CÓMO ESCOGER A UN ABOGADO DE INMIGRACIÓN Y EVITAR SER VÍCTIMA DE FRAUDE MIGRATORIO?

Sabes quienes califican para aplicar a DACA por primera vez?